Monday, October 27, 2014

Insights on life--What step are you in today?

The road of life can not be plain sailing, we will encounter many kinds of difficulties and obstacles, The biggest obstacle is the psychological barrier, Just like mountain climbing, Like mountain climbing, we will reach a higher level after overcoming a difficulty. When you stand on the highest point, and then look down, the feeling of the mountain is not high. If there are difficulties we give up, it is bound to move an inch. This is the stage of life.

1. I don't wanna do it .
     If there are difficulties we give up, it is bound to move an inch, I always stay at the foot of the mountain.
2. I can not do it. 
    If you start to deny yourself, then no one will give me a chance to try.
3. I want to do it.
   When I consciously want to try to do one thing, I have begun to unravel the psychological bondage.
4. How it works. 
   Finally decided to do one thing, but I am very confused, I do not know where to start to do it.
5. I will try to do it. 
   Once targeted, I do not have a full grasp of whether I really can do it well, but I will try to do it, this is a good start.
6. I can do it. 
   After attempts, only to find, in fact, only to overcome the psychological barriers, nothing can be done.
7. I will do it.
   When my goal is clear, and I have tried it, I have a full grasp will do it well, which is not far from a success.
8. I did it .
   Goal was achieved, I succeeded. Standing on the highest point in life, I would sincerely feel that attitude determines success or failure, only by adhering to, and then a long way, no matter how high the mountain, but also to reach the finish line!


China glassware suppliers

The Article is from http://www.okcandle.com/news.html. For more latest news about insight learning, welcome to Sunny Glassware home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment