Monday, October 27, 2014

8 things we should tell ourself every morning

I have read an article that is optimistic recently, and it is  fit with our Shenzhen Sunny Glassware corporate culture. This article describe 8 things we should tell to ourself every morning. Now I would like to share this 8 things to you all.

1. Today is a new day
2. I am the best version of me
3. We all have secrets
4. I can achieve all my dreams
5. Failures are okay
6. Life goes on
7.I deserve the best
8. No one except me can control my happiness

No matter how you feel about yesterday, bad or good, it already past. And only today is  the real exist for us.  Try to tell the 8 things to yourself every morning and enjoy the life. 



The article is from http://www.okcandle.com/news.html. For more latest news about insight learning, welcome to Sunny Glassware home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment