Sunday, September 22, 2019

As a glass candle holder supplier, how to win the hearts of customers?

Many of my peers or friends around me often ask me, as a newcomer, I have just been exposed to a glass candle holder for less than two years, so I can do so well. Why do you always win the hearts of customers? I always laughed at this question, because they didn't see my efforts behind me; of course, in addition to hard work, I needed to choose the right direction. First of all, my company is a company specializing in glass candle holders. I have more than 20 years of experience. The platform I started is considered to be high in the industry. Secondly, this is also inseparable from the help of company leaders and colleagues. I can successfully take orders for several large glass candle holders. Next, please allow me to share my own story.

Last summer, it was a great experience for us. My client, referred to as J. He ordered a large number of glass candle holders from our Sunny Glassware Company in August 2018. Everything went very well at the beginning. Smooth, perfect communication, everything is fine. One of the designs and crafts exceeded the difficulty we expected. It is difficult to find the corresponding factory in China. J still hopes that we can make their glass candle holder in China, and he also tells us that this is a very Difficult things; at that time, we went through nearly half a month and the R&D department, the factory went through the rounds, visited, hoped to break this hurdle, did not want to give up easily, we dig four factories in succession, it was hard to find At the last factory, one of the managers told us that their factory could produce this glass candle holder. We are very happy to know this. We took J and his designer K to the factory to see if my client J is really smart. He told me that when she first walked into the factory, she felt that the factory could not I produced the glass candle holder because he didn't see a machine that could produce this glass candle holder because he went to a US factory that could produce it. We have been asking the factory a few questions and they can't answer it. J can see from his face that he just ran away in anger. I am very sorry for J, because we did not check the factory carefully and let him run away with disappointment.

After that, I was deeply aware of my shortcomings and could not work blindly. Instead, I must work hard to strengthen the professional knowledge about glass candle holders. As I continue to change and progress, customers are coming. The more you follow the style of death, the more you can see, the smashing of 80,000 glass candle holders in public. I really feel proud of our responsible business team, professional design team, and positive collective. I believe that as long as we persist in our efforts, we will always win the hearts of our customers. If you need cooperation, please contact us for your contact information. Thank you very much! !

Contact: 0755-25643419
Email: janeliu@sunnyglassware.com
Website: https://www.okcandle.com/index.html
Company Address: Room 816, Block B, Rongde International Times Square, Henggang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen

No comments:

Post a Comment