Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Excited for the feedback of a French friend

Today's excited for the feedback of a French friend.

At the first,thank you for his inquiry about borosilicate coffee cup,that's no doubt a
beautiful product we have,actually I like it,too.

Every time when I see it or any other glassware at the sample room,I appreciate at
all these giftware. Such as creative shape bell candle jar glasses ,vase,stemwares,
wine cup,whisky shot glass .

I hope I could help my customers not only buy them,but also like them,know the beauty
 of every single glassware well,making large profit by using.

Anyway,thanks for all customers and French friend!  One last thing's very important that
if you have any questions about the products or the email,like quotation is high price,
please feel free to tell, your feedback is extremely matters, so that we could help you.

Handmade Double Wall Tea Mug Borosilicate Glass Coffee Cup









No comments:

Post a Comment